If you find any of this useful, please consider donating via PayPal to help keep this site going.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Improving Line Drills in Martial Arts (10/10/18)
- Tire for Low Kicks on Punching Bag (6/7/18)
- Changshi Quan (4/22/18)
- Chambering Hands (9/19/17)
- Traditional Martial Arts ARE Too Deadly (9/19/17)
- Clock Directions in the Zheng Manqing Taijiquan 37 Posture Form (7/6/17)
- Directions in the Zheng Manqing Taijiquan 37 Posture Form (7/6/17)
- Weight Distribution in the Zheng Manqing Taijiquan 37 Posture Form (7/6/17)
- Meaningful American Kenpo Milestones (3/18/17)
- Martial Arts Combinations (5/22/12)
- Zheng Manqing (11/27/09)
- Private Fencing Lessons (10/08)
- Beginning Fencing Experience (8/07)
- Fencing Targets: Small but Close vs. Large but Far (2/1/07)
- Mathematical Combat Distance (1/27/07)
- The Best Martial Art (1/21/07)
- Internal Strength or Waxing Romantic On Basic Physics? (1/6/07)
- Concerning Placement of Students in Tàijíquán Class (9/1/06)
- Fights: Two Levels of Realism (5/6/06)
Standard martial arts disclaimer: The material contained in this article is provided for informational purposes only. Before undertaking the study of any martial art, you should consult with your physician. You should be aware if you engage in martial arts you are doing so entirely at your own risk, including any present and/or future physical or psychological pain or injury that you may incur. The author of this content cannot assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or losses that you may incur as a result of acting upon any information provided by this content, or any links to other martial arts information found herein.
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!