Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Buy Ad Space on Statisticool.com
If statistics, poetry, educational activities, exercise, or investing interest your audience, consider buying advertising space on Statisticool.com. Content has been put on Statisticool.com for years. With many visits each month and thousands of pages to land on, your audience is likely to see your ad.
How to get started
The 2-step process to get started is simple.
First, email your ad. Your ad needs to be a horizontal banner, with pixel dimensions (Width x Height) of 728 x 90. There may be different dimensions available in the future. The design, colors, etc., are all up to you. In the email, include at least one URL you want your ad to link to if it is clicked on, and if you want your add to appear at the top of the page, the bottom of the page, or in both locations. Note, I have the right to reject any ad or URL deemed inappropriate.
Last, if approved, send in any amount (minimum of $10 USD) via PayPal, and you will get advertising space for the LIFE of Statisticool.com.
How Ad Displaying Works
When a page loads, a single ad from those that purchased ad space will appear randomly at the top or bottom of every page with probability proportional to how much was paid, and in relation to how much others paid. For example, if there are 4 people buying ad space and they each pay $10, then their ads will appear with the same probability of 25%. However, if one person pays $90 (because they want their ads to be displayed more on average) and the rest pay $10, then that ad will appear with probability 90/120 ~ 75%, and the rest will appear with probability 10/120 ~ 8%. This type of probability and random sampling is called "probability proportional to size". The fake blue banner ads at the top and bottom of this page are being displayed with equal probability.
If you have any questions or are ready to buy ad space on Statisticool.com, just send me an email.
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!