Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Some Notes From Graduate School
I graduated from graduate school in statistics in 2003. At my job I often refer to my notes and papers from my graduate school time, especially if I need to cite some result or look up some definition from the subject of mathematical statistics.
For one course I took, a three term theory of statistics course, the professor gave us a bunch of typed notes to use. I just scanned these in recently, since my paper copies of them are, unfortunately, starting to show serious wear. The content of these notes is quite literally the foundation for mathematical statistics. I scanned them in in three batches.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!