Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
they are moving in the sound woke me out of bed let the noise begin take the day for a spin coffee machine gurgle, butter toasted bread they are moving in her name could be Lynn teeth brush spit, shower, combing hair on my head let the noise begin his name could be Quinn box after box, filling up house, filling up shed they are moving in the little ones' name could be Tim cars, bikes, trampoline, basketball hoop, moped let the noise begin he's probably learning recorder, drums, and violin the wind warm and comfortable like a bed they are moving in let the noise begin
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
For poetry, I recommend:
- High Quality Every Day Carry (EDC) Bolt Action Pens & Pencils by Bastion. Use discount code JS20 to get 20% off!
- Shop at The Poet Life store
Please show me a randomly selected poem
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!