Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Found Poetry 652
seventy knives crawl across you your unmusical body translated into flames by a chirruping summer sunbeam sliding down a steep angle through the rafters
This poem was created from Walden by Henry Thoreau. Click here to get Walden.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
For poetry, I recommend:
- High Quality Every Day Carry (EDC) Bolt Action Pens & Pencils by Bastion. Use discount code JS20 to get 20% off!
- Shop at The Poet Life store
Please show me a randomly selected poem
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!