Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Stockphotofan1 Photo in Article on Fodors.com on Liangfen
I searched for "stockphotofan1" recently, and found one of my pictures of "liangfen" was being used in an article titled "12 Foods to Eat in Chongqing That Aren't Hot Pot" at Fodors.com.
Liangfen is a delicious "Sichuan" dish. It is typically mung bean starch in noodle form, with spicy oil, and sometimes meat and a small amount of veggies, added.
Of course, the other 11 dishes aren't too shabby either. I want to eat them all.
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
Sign up to be a Shutterstock contributor
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!