Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Stockphotofan1 Photo in Article on Fabiosa.com
Every once in a while I search for "stockphotofan1" to see where my some of my stock photos are being used. I came across this article on Fabiosa.com titled "Sweet DIY Idea: How To Make Beautiful Kindness Rocks And Share The Love And Support With Anyone".
This was a picture of a child and parent doing some fun arts and crafts with rocks. The good thing about rocks is that they are free and plentiful. They are also somewhat more fun to paint than a flat surface.
One can certainly purchase kits like this, especially for gifts, but really you just need rocks that you find, some eyes, stickers, markers, and so on, and you're good to go!
One thing I personally wouldn't do is leave them around for others to find, which is apparently a trend. Some people and establishments may view that as an annoyance, somewhat like litter.
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
Sign up to be a Shutterstock contributor
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!