Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Stockphotofan1 Photo in Article on Loveexploring.com on Real or Fake Tourist Attractions
We enjoyed Foamhenge. It actually used to be around the Natural Bridge area. It was moved to Cox Farms some years later. Why yes, that is a gigantic slide in the background!
Enjoy it, but please don't pick at the foam!
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
Sign up to be a Shutterstock contributor
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!