Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Toto Trip Lever Repair
"The toilet handle is broken". Ok, time to take a look at it.
What happened was that the trip lever mounting nut slid down the lever, as this picture shows. This probably happened from normal usage and vibration.
I simply slid it back up and screwed it back into place using my fingers.
One issue is that I noticed the mounting nut itself is getting cracked and worn. We've had this toilet since early 2012 I'd estimate. I ordered another mounting nut from Amazon here
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!