Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
If you have not eaten your lunch yet, check out Stinkymeat. Stinkymeat is described as:
This is what happened in the summer of 2000 when I took 3 kinds of meat, 19 days, and 1,000,000 maggots, and stuck them in the yard of my unwitting neighbor.
This is a funny project that my brother did a long time ago (long ago in Internet time units), before ads, merch, shares, and Likes were commonplace. I remember one day I was in an IRC chatroom (remember those?), and people were talking about how funny Stinkymeat is. I was like "that is my brother's site" and they were like "oh yeah right, like we believe that". I'm honored to have been one of the few people to have seen and whiffed the original plates of meat in person. Also, a big shoutout to the Stinkymate, the official Stinkymeat assistant.
One of my many favorite quotes from Stinkymeat is:
The shape of the steak is barely discernible anymore. I feel I am imagining it more than I am really seeing it. Like finding shapes in clouds.
Thanks for checking Stinkymeat out! You should try doing your own meat experiments. You won't regret it.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!