Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Purse State Park Shark Teeth
Recently we went to Purse State Park, having heard a tip that there were a lot of shark teeth there. Apparently, the fossilized shark teeth, and some other fossils, found along the cliffs of the Potomac River just south of Washington, D.C., are from the Aquia formation, which is from the late Paleocene time period.
This exploration was a lot of fun, and not too bad of a haul for about 1hr time! We left just before the tide rose a lot and also before a rain storm hit.
Please check out Purse State Park! Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!