Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
RadioShack Electronics Learning Lab
Because of my amateur radio hobby, I thought it would be a good idea to learn, and in many cases re-learn, basic electronics. To help remedy that, my wife bought me the RadioShack Electronics Learning Lab last Christmas.
The RadioShack Electronics Learning Lab comes with a board, various electronic components (resistors, capacitors, wires, LEDs, transistors, 555 chip, etc.), and two workbooks. The first workbook is on basic electronics, while the second workbook is on digital logic.
I've found by reading the theory, completing the circuits, and doing some variations of the circuits, I've really come to understand a lot of basic electronics.
I'm not even all the way through the second book and as of the date making this blog post I have done about 170+ circuits using the RadioShack Electronics Learning Lab.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!