Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
If your child is like our child, needs reminders or notes to remember to do certain tasks (like return library books or bring the jacket home, etc.). We have tried notes on hand, and paper notes in backpack, or jacket or pants pockets. Sometimes those methods work, but often the notes get lost or forgotten about. Therefore, my wife Yarissa created this style of backpack notes.
Note that the note booklet attaches to the backpack on the outside via a keychain connection for visibility, but it is also discrete so other kids cannot see the note. It is not shown in these pictures, but she also has reinforced the hole to prevent possible paper tearings, as well as made booklets with multiple note pages.
We hope you find these backpack notes useful.
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!