Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
The Flash Mind Reader
This trick is somewhat simpler than the previous number trick I explained. I'll explain how this one works.
Your original number can be written as 10a+b. Subtracting the sum of its digits (which is a+b) gives
Note that this is always a multiple of 9.
Observe that the images coresponding to multiples of 9 are all the same (with the exceptions of 90 and 99 because you can't get to these numbers because a is a single digit; it can't be 10 or 11).
Other numbers have this image too, and the images change each time, both things to make it appear more mysterious. The images also disappear at the end so one can't solve the mystery as easily.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!