Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Bonneville and Derivatives
Here is a scan of a paper I wrote in 3/10/98 that I really enjoyed. It was for a Calculus 1 class at Southern Oregon University, using cost functions and derivatives.
The assignment was particularly enjoyable (don't hear that word associated with mathematics a lot do you?) because we were to write the paper as if we were given a project in real life to solve. This, somehow, made it more real and I took it more seriously.
Even though it was a paper for school, minimization and maximization problems are extremely common in real life, as is using cost functions.
I hope you have as much fun reading this paper as I did solving the problem.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!