Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Coke vs. Gold
A lot of precious metals sellers are always begging me to buy gold. I'm not against gold by any means, but let's have a contest here between gold and stocks.
Currently 1 share of KO is $43.91, and pays $1.40/share/yr. Also, currently 1g of physical gold is $43.04, and pays $0/whatever quantity you own/yr.
Assuming that these two things are the only things in your entire investment portfolio, which will be the "best" moving forward?
I'm going to predict that investing in KO will K.O. (knock out) investing in gold, over time.
Let's check back in on how they are doing 8/16/17 and every year anniversary after.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
Regarding investing: I do not provide personal investment advice and I am not a qualified licensed investment advisor. I am an amateur investor. All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here. Conduct your own due diligence, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions.
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!