Garden in 2021
Here is a diagram of our garden in 2021:
Because we were tired of running out of space, and getting too much shade from other plants, we expanded the garden footprint this year. The only issues we had were still the potatoes and carrots being too small, since we are somewhat limited by the depth of the garden. For 2022, we plan to plant potatoes in buckets, or add on mounds of dirt to the garden so there is more room to grow down.
I strongly recommend the following book for great gardening ideas
Thanks for reading.
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Become a Poetry Patron
- Contribute to my poetry GoFundMe
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here