Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Garden in 2021
Here is a diagram of our garden in 2021:
Because we were tired of running out of space, and getting too much shade from other plants, we expanded the garden footprint this year. The only issues we had were still the potatoes and carrots being too small, since we are somewhat limited by the depth of the garden. For 2022, we plan to plant potatoes in buckets, or add on mounds of dirt to the garden so there is more room to grow down.
I strongly recommend the following book for great gardening ideas
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!