Garden in 2019
Here is a diagram of our garden in 2019:
This year we wanted to work more on spacing of tomato and yellow squash, because in years past, we planted too many and too close together. Our herb garden kind of just keeps on going by itself with minimal maintenance, which is nice!
I strongly recommend the following book for great gardening ideas
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Become a Poetry Patron
- Contribute to my poetry GoFundMe
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here