Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Garden in 2018
Here is a diagram of our garden in 2018:
This year we wanted to be more potato heavy, as well as have some more herbs. We also wanted to have less tomato and viney things, since they tend to overproduce as well as choke/shade out the other plants.
I will post an issue log that we kept for 2018 as the year goes on. OK, 2018 is over now, and issues were:
- some strawberries purchased had dead roots
- large tomatoes not as good as smaller ones (in my opinion anyway), because they tend to not be as numerous, and tend to split
- need a garden just for potatoes
I strongly recommend the following book for great gardening ideas
Thank you for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!