Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Garden in 2015
Here is a diagram of our garden in 2015:
We purchased a much better ran barrel this year and connected it to the gutter downspout. We have a hose connected to it and we fill a watering can with it. Works like a charm!
Here is an issue log that we kept for 2015:
|purple lettuce||too bitter, planted too much||stick with non-bitter lettuce|
|grapes||died instantly||defective, too much sun or water|
|red pepper||seeds did not grow||possible cold snap killed them off|
|cucumber||overgrown, choking other plants, not producing much||trim vine, cut out entirely, plant elsewhere by itself|
I strongly recommend the following book for great gardening ideas
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!