Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Almost a CrossFit Article
Way back in 2008, CrossFit and the CrossFit Journal were hot stuff. I was vaguely aware of their "Hopper model" for exercise, although they rarely actually used it for their competitions. I was also aware of other uses of randomness in exercise (and the use of randomness in many other fields) that pre-dated CrossFit.
I sent the CrossFit Journal a rough draft of my thoughts on randomized exercise in general, and randomized exercise for CrossFit. I expected to not hear anything back. What did I hear back? This:
The article ended up not being published in the CrossFit Journal. I guess Greg Glassman's followers did not approve of the article even if Glassman, the founder of CrossFit, obviously found it worthy of inclusion.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
Standard exercise disclaimer: The material contained in this article is provided for informational purposes only. Before undertaking any form of exercise, you should consult with your physician. You should be aware if you engage in exercise you are doing so entirely at your own risk, including any present and/or future physical or psychological pain or injury that you may incur. The author of this content cannot assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or losses that you may incur as a result of acting upon any information provided by this content, or any links to other exercise information found herein.
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!