Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
With the recent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), many children are at home because schools are closed. Education and fun, however, should not stop. Here is a spreadsheet I created that gets kids practicing their months in a variety of ways.
Upon opening the spreadsheet, you'll see a column with various questions about the months. I colored the sections in that column the same color if they are in the same category of question. The different categories are:
- what is the first, second, etc., month
- month a holiday is in
- month between months
- month before/after month
- month starting/ending with a letter
- list the months in order
- correct the spelling of months (this creates random typos in the months using the methodology in my Typos article)
- how many days in a month
- month abbreviations
- birthday month, before/after
In the "Weight" column in the spreadsheet, you can enter the weight for each question. The weight determines the probability of the question being randomly selected. I set the default weight to be 1 for each question (i.e. they all have an equal probability to be selected), but these should be changed as appropriate for your student. If you want a question to be selected more frequently, just increase the weight for that question. If you want a question to never be selected, just set the weight to 0. If you want a question to always be selected, set the weight to 1.
I set the Print Area, that is, the area that will be printed out when you click Print, to be the area with the words in the outlined box. This way, you can just open up the spreadsheet and print, and you're good to go. You can also press F9 to create a different set of questions.
Click here to download the spreadsheet.
Feel free to edit the spreadsheet as needed. If you find this spreadsheet useful, please credit Statisticool.com. Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!