Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
With the recent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), many children are at home because schools are closed. Education and fun, however, should not stop. Here is a spreadsheet I created that gets kids working on their numbers using a 100 grid.
First, you can enter in the probability of a number being missing from the 100 grid. I usually keep them all the same percent, however, I made the spreadsheet have a probability for each number 1-100 just in case you wanted to concentrate practice on specific numbers. For example, if your student has problems with say numbers ending in 5, or all even numbers, etc. In that case, just set the probability larger for those numbers. Or, perhaps you just want to make a cool pattern of missing and present numbers (smiley face? the word "hi"?). To make a number always missing, enter 1 (i.e. 100%). To make a number always present, enter 0.
The spreadsheet will then randomly fill in the 100 grid. You can press F9 to create a new randomly generated grid.
I set the Print Area, that is, the area that will be printed out when you click Print, to be the area with the grid in the outlined box. This way, you can just open up the spreadsheet and print, and you're good to go. As mentioned, if you want another realization of the 100 grid, just press F9 to refresh the random numbers.
Click here to download the spreadsheet.
If you find this spreadsheet useful, please credit Statisticool.com. Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!